Welcome to Brighter Pathways of Detroit!
My Name is Christopher if you have found my page, you have found an English Speaking Clinical PsychoSocial Counselor, in Detroit Michigan
What does that mean?
A Hashtag Snapshot of Me Would Include:
#ClinicalMastersinSocialWork #Qualified #EnglishSpeakingNative #EmotionalCounselor #MentalHealthTherapy #Empathetic #Flexible #Available #Non-Judgemental #Confidential
- I hold a Master’s Degree in interpersonal/clinical Social Work.
- I also hold an Undergraduate Degree in Social Work.
- I currently practice as an LLMSW Psychotherapist in the United States.
- I have been working in interpersonal/clinical therapy since 2016.
- I have been in the Human Services field as a social services provider since 2009.
- I have worked with a variety of populations.
- Adults (18+) with emotional distress
- Adults who have sustained Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI).
- Adults belonging to:
- LGBTQIA Populations
- Communities of Color
- Various faiths and cultural backgrounds
- Adults entering the United States in refugee status.
- Adults and Children with emotional challenges, including people on the Autism Spectrum.
I believe you know what is best for you and I am willing to meet you where you are, when you are ready to make contact.
My Goals When Working with You
My goals of Brighter Pathways is to walk with you on the journey of life as a team. As a team we can look deeper into the reasons you are seeking this healing collaborative. Clinical therapy is not always easy, sometimes it can feel emotionally overwhelming to bring up past events that continue to impact you today. It is especially hard when leaving your home country to start a new life. As an “Expat,” leaving all you know for a new home and adventure can be painful. Furthermore, leaving your home under refugee conditions can have even further painful implications.
Finding an affordable clinician is difficult, so difficult that a “black market,” has developed in all over the world. I offer services to all English speakers including, not only limited to Refugees and Expatriates. I have seen many successes in my counseling with others and I believe that I could help you too. In-person and e-counseling are both effective tools that help me reach so many more people in need. So when life gets hard, just know that you can always reach out to me and we can talk through the pain. I work as hard as you and I will listen, empathize, and support you on this journey…
I really do look forward to meeting you, please feel free to reach out via the contact link below.
The Stories we write are the memories we make. Our today is not defined by our yesterday, what defines us is our reaction to those stories. ~ Unknown